Save Money with an in-house Instructor, OR make extra money teaching on appointment. Becoming a CPR, Safety Instructor can be a money saving, or money earning strategy.
If you have high staff turn-over, or you place staff in various locations (for example: security companies, in-home health care), having an in-house instructor may be a money saving. This reduces the add-on cost of the profit margin built in for using contracted trainers.
- For an a la carte price range of $300-$999, you can:
- have someone trained as an instructor
- acquire manikins and equipment to run your classes
- have a basic (easy to update) website to showcase your new business
- sit through a marketing class, focusing on your online business presence – so your company has a greater chance of drumming up new, unsolicited business