This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
UCF student who collapsed in HPA1 classroom dies A UCF student who collapsed in the Health and Public Affairs 1 building Monday afternoon has died, according to reports from friends and a UCF Police Department press release. Read More
Baby Saved By CPR. Pamela Rauseo administered CPR to her 5-month-old nephew alongside a Miami highway. Read more...
Save Money with an in-house Instructor, OR make extra money teaching on appointment. Becoming a CPR, Safety Instructor can be a money saving, or money earning strategy.
If you have high staff turn-over, or you place staff in various locations (for example: security companies, in-home health care), having an in-house instructor may be a money saving. This reduces the add-on cost of the profit margin built in for using contracted trainers.
- For an a la carte price range of $300-$999, you can:
- have someone trained as an instructor
- acquire manikins and equipment to run your classes
- have a basic (easy to update) website to showcase your new business
- sit through a marketing class, focusing on your online business presence – so your company has a greater chance of drumming up new, unsolicited business
Older video, but still relevant
Check out this offer here. Some industries have high CPR training needs and if you position yourself properly, you can be the instructor that grabs a fair share of this extra income. These trainings are usually on appointment, making this an excellent supplement to your job. $15K is really on the low end of what is reasonably possible from a part-time safety training business. No matter what organization you hold your CPR and safety training curriculum through, these strategies will give you an advantage over other competitors.
Income Possibility (not typical nor guaranteed for all)
We appreciate you adding a review here, however,
If an elementary kid can effectively perform CPR after my training, it is solid indication, you will too!
Some of the companies Trudy Beerman has served, includes but is not limited to:
- SaraLee Coffee Services
- Coastal Dental
- Tampa Custom Officers
- WFLA Channel 8
- The Tampa Tribune
- University of South Florida Students
- Bright Horizons Childcare
- Kids R Kids
- Alacatel Lucent (fiberoptics)
- Construction companies
- Substation Contractors (electrical engineers)
One-on-one *Small group *Large group *FREE Community Expos
- Current Special Offer: 1 CPR faceshield included with all groups 5+ participants. Subject to change without notice.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- Cash and company checks accepted.
- Pay with credit/debit payment option is available.
- If you pay before the class, please bring your receipt.
**** Prices subject to change without notice
|CPR/AED and First Aid (you come to me)
One-on-One or per person up to 4 people
|$35/person||We meet at the Temple Terrace Library|
|CPR/AED and First Aid (Group rate *)||$25/person||*5 person minimum in a Tampa, FL zip code|
|CPR/AED and First Aid (Group rate **)||$25/person||**8 person minimum outside Tampa but within a 60-mile radius)|
|First Aid only||$20/person|
|CPR and First Aid||$40/per person||* None PRO CPR|
|Blood Pathogens (Groups only)||$15/person||*** group size applies per location|
|Oxygen||$15/person||*** group size applies per location|
|ANY 3 classes combined||$40/person||*** group size applies per location|
|Group discount 11-15 people||one free|
|Group size discount 15+||negotiable||** Group discount is the combined total participants even if the group is broken in smaller training sessions but scheduled over a 1 week period.|
|Become a CPR Instructor||$150/person|
|Make $15K+ Part-Time as an Instructor||$97/person||4-week online training + 2 Coaching calls|
|Get a basic (easy to update) CPR Biz website||$75|